Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2018

Febraury 2018 Plans Update

Back during the first part of February I set out some goals/plans for myself for the month

Lets see how I did!

1) Ornament   - DONE!!!

2) Year in Chalk   - DONE!!!

3) Coffee Quaker - DONE!!! I managed to finish it on February 11th



4) Start Sneek (Long Dog Mystery Sampler) - NOPE - no start yet as my fabric hasn't arrived yet.

5) Cirque des Coeur - YES!! Made excellent progress!
Last full pic (back at the end-ish of January:
 
Progress to the end of February:



All in all, I think the month was very productive!!

How did you do this month?  Did you accomplish what you set out to?




5 comments:

Nicole M said...

Glad to see you are having some stitching success! You are rocking it!

deb said...

What a lot of completeds you have for the month - fantastic! All your stitching is lovely.

Dale Dixon-Bichard said...

Lucky, lucky you! I am still on my only piece started to date, but hoping to finish before the end of March and then only things for me :)

Justine said...

A very productive month! I love the coffee Quaker, the colours are gorgeous.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great work on all your goals. Love the Coffee Quaker design.

I managed to meet all my goals too, despite being the shortest month!